Aust 99 Camry Conquest V6 Console and gearshift lights

How do I get to the automatic gearshift light to replace a blown bulb.

same for the heater panel lights, I have 1 bulb blown over the fan speed knob.

Also has anyone replaced these bulbs with the new led type replacement bulbs.

Reply to
Shydog

Finally got the gearshift light globe changed. Not too big a drama.

But I got the air control unit out but can't figure where the light globes are.

Any help out there?

Reply to
Shydog