Minneapolis Area Repair Shop

I'm new the the Twin Cities, and was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable independent repair shops that deal in Saabs in the western suburbs?

Thanks, Matthew

Reply to
Matthew Roth

Leighton's on Eden Prairie/Minnetonka border (a couple of miles west of I-494 on Highway 62 - the "crosstown") is pretty good. Not cheap, though. I use them for major stuff but not oil changes. RPM

Reply to
Rob