more C900, etc. bits on Ebay. (fwd)

I have the following Saab items currently listed on Ebay:

- used 8V power steering pump (ending today!):

- used chromed 'turbo' grille for 87+ C900's:

- new 'made in trollhattan by trolls' inside-window stickers:

- new Saab 99 front grill still in bag:

- left/rear door from 83 4-door c900 sedan (grey/blue metallic):

- right/rear door from 83 4-door c900 sedan (grey/blue metallic):

- right/front door from 83 4-door c900 sedan (grey/blue metallic):

- fuel filler door from 83 4-door c900 sedan (grey/blue metallic):

- left/front passenger seat for a 2/3 door c900:

all being listed today.

Plus I also have a set of 'Speedy' 3-spoke wheels and tyres off a c900 for sale:

All items are in Sydney (Australia). Large items can't be posted, but all the small stuff can. I will post world-wide.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site