2002 Subaru WRX 22xxx miles asking for $17400 for quick sell!!! runs like NEW!!!

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX for sale 22000 miles runs LIKE NEW

MSRP was $26202, 227hps and 217lb-ft. Highly Reliable (5 out of 5 at Reliability Rating at MSN Autos), 5 speeds. Best Car of the Year at 2002. Currently, it has 22000 miles on it, runs like NEW, NO accident, CLEAN, Shine, comes with everything originally when I bought it brand new from dealership. I am the ONLY owner, Non smoker, NO accident! It comes with POWERTRAIN Warranty. NO modification, NO racing. Change oil either 3 months or every 3000miles with Mobil 1 SuperSyn oil. Garage Keep for 1 year and a half year.

With great options equipped when I bought the car. Options: 1. Turbo Gauge. 2. Rear Deck Spoiler. 3. Wheel Lock Set. 4. Armrest Extension. 5. Air Filtration System. 6. Carbon Fiber Patterned Trim. 7. Auto Dimming Mirror with Compress. 8. Security System Upgrade.

Features ALL OEM from Subaru (I just pick some out to type, A LOT of Features, more than listed here!!!)

ALL-Wheel Drive (AWD) Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS): 4 Channels, 4 Sensors

4-Wheel Disc Brake Dual Front (SRS) Air Bags + Front Seat Side-Impact (SRS) Air Bags.

2.0L DOHC Intercooled Turbo Engine Aluminum-Alloy Hood Front Fog Light an Functional Hood Scoop Stabilizer Bars, Front & Rear Suspension: Sport-Tuned Front Wide Track

16-Inch Aluminum-Alloy wheels

Air Conditioning Aluminum-Alloy Pedal Covers In-Dash 6-CD Changer Crise Control Dual Overhead Map Lights Headlight Auto-Off with ignition switch Keyless Entry System Momo Brand leather wrap steering wheel Power door locks & dual power mirrors Power Windows with driver¡¦s Auto down Rear seat armrest with Trunk Pass Through Sport Design Front Seats

Kelley Blue Book Price (WIHTOUT ALL OPTIONS IN MY CAR) Private Party Value (Without my car¡¦s OEM options) = $17160 Retail Value (Without my car¡¦s OEM options) = $20180 I am asking $17400 Or Best Offer.

Please email to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for more information. For Pictures please go to the following website

Michael

Surely you have to be joking. I just sold my 02 for $14500,

Reply to
Paul Harding

You mean my price is too high? Or too low?? You sold at 14500 for a 52K, and mine is 22K... Anyway, price is negotiable. I need to work at Chicago, I am not necessary to have a car over there. Have a nice day

Reply to
Michael