My '98 900 is eating tail-lights...

OK - so maybe I should go read my manual again.. becuse there's a P21/5W stamped on the piece where I put the bulb in... But I swear the manual says 1157. Anyway they work for a few months but then the welds at the end of the filiment seem to melt or unflex. The filiments look fine! Maybe the melting happens after the unflexing because this one was melted and I did several taps on it and it would come on for a few days. At least so the SID said.

Actually it says DRAKCLIGHT FAILURC, but we all speak SAAB.

It's nice it tells me they are failed, but all in all I'd sort of rather I didn't have to keep feeding it bulbs.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

-MELD

Reply to
meld_b

Replace with 1157 led bulbs

Reply to
Stephen Whaley

In message , meld_b writes

I think that is SID's way of telling you some of his pixels are missing!

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

I think it's just Svenglish.

Reply to