my tires for sale on ebay

2 dam near brand new firestone firehawks 205/55/r/15 on saaab turbo rims
clayton

I did not know of any association between turbos and tires.

Would you elucidate, please.

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Mason

"Malcolm Mason" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

These rims are named "Turbo" just like you are named "Malcolm".

Kristian

Reply to
Kristian Steve Jensen

And all that time I thought that "Turbo" was a name for an aftershave!

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

they came off a turbo saab 9000 is that a good enough association ?

Reply to
clayton

"Johannes H Andersen" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@sizefitter.com...

It's even the name of that swirly thing between the exhaust manifold and the downpipe on some cars! Who knows what else might be named "Turbo"?

Kristian

Reply to
Kristian Steve Jensen

"clayton" skrev i melding news:JKSdnW1r1 snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

I have a non-turbo with those rims, and they are still named "Turbo".

Kristian

Reply to
Kristian Steve Jensen

Reply to