Newbie needs assistance, 900AC..

Hi,

First Post to the group, do any of you have experience in replacing, or have a ball park cost on replacing the AC in a 1988 900Turbo? Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks in advance,

JV

Reply to
JLVenable

What exactly is wrong? Has there been any troubleshooting to a specific part(s)?

Reply to
saabturbo

Current owner says he has had it repaired but it leaked the freon,,,,,thats all the info i have, I'd like to know what replacement might cost for a worst case scenario. Also, it's an 88 900t ragtop in excellent condition, he's askin 4500, i think worth more like 4??

Thanks,,J

Reply to
JLVenable

Reply to
dcathey

Hmm. a Black Top on a Bright Humid Day? AC would work fir me! Adds to the complete restoration too. J

Reply to
JLVenable