Opinions welcome 1994 900V6 with an automatic

Yes, sounds like at least one bulb is out. Mine has the same problem! :) I was told it would take a couple of hours of labor at the dealership to replace those bulbs (which of course only cost a couple bucks). I just don't have a manual for that car otherwise I'd try to do it myself -- it can be kinda annoying at night to be unsure which position was selected.

Hans

Reply to
Hans L

I take it in Thursday. I will see what kind of "customer service" the shop provides when it under warranty.

Reply to
ma_twain

My wife drove it and panicked when the Check Engine light came on - at a stop with AC set to max. Start moving (get the rpms up) and the Check Engine light goes out. I test drive the car and I get total electrical failure and coast to a stop. It must be in Park before you can restart the engine. This car is going into the shop under warranty. I got 87 days left on the warranty

Reply to
ma_twain