Pinch me...I'm dreaming

OK, here's the deal!

First I'm in Atlantic Canada in case that matters.

Was talking to a dealer yesterday and test drove a used 2000 9-5 with

106,000 kms.

They are willing to take my 2001 Civic with 92,000 kms in on a trade plus $1,000 and I am once again a Saab owner. (owned a 93 years ago).

Is there a catch here that I don't see?

Esty

Reply to
PCE

ma_twain

Watch out for the sludge problem !

Saabs hardly 'guzzle' gas though !

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

My thoughts exactly. This may be an engine with some sludge issues...

Reply to
Fred W

Reply to
Rod Hogg