Stripes! My eyes, my eyes!!!!

Does this guy wear parachute pants and shoulder pads?

JB

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Maybe, but that 900 has original SAAB striping, available at the time.

MH

kind of reminds you of the disco days. jeremy i enjoyed your web site. looks like you put a lot of work into it.

rod "1985 900s"

Rod Hogg

lol! (NewsWatcher reader not quoting the rest for some reason).

Saabs are a car that, in my opinion of course, do not need stripes of any kind to look cool.

-jw

Reply to
jw

Ditto, including the icons.

-jw

--

1984 900S hatchback - totaled 1984 900S sedan - deceased 1985 900 Turbo hatchback - 248K mi. and going strong!
Reply to

I like the subtle stripe along the narrow body side molding, but the large stripes that go around the rear wheel well are a bit much for my taste.

I just don't think the Saab 900 ("classic") needs racing stripes. It already looks like it's moving fast, even while sitting still.

-jw

Reply to
jw