probs with 2003 9-3 arc

Finally, Saab changed the Entertainment 150, which turned off and on by itself sometimes. And they changed some hardware for the opening/closing door mechanism, which was defective. The car won't open with the remote too many times. Heard that problem in the newsgroup some time before.

Am I happy? We'll see. Only have the car back for 3 days and none of the previous problems appeared since then.

Cheers

Nicky

2003 9-3 SS ARC
Reply to