2003 9-3 Arc - Need CD Player Removal Tool

I recently had a problem with the 6 CD Player in my 03 9-3 arc. I keep getting a Disc Eject Error. Each time I open the door the cd player trys to eject a cd, and there is a lot of clicking sound but the cd won't eject. I purchased this vehicle with a flood salvage, although no water got inside the vehicle, and because of that, I have no warranty. Saab will replace for $840, too much for me.

So I would like to take it out and possibly have it repaired, but need the removal tool. And, if anyone knows where I can send it to have it repaired, that would be helpful as well.

thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
tom barna