RDS-TMC

Hi,

Is there anything you need to do with the ES3 Satnav to get the TMC Traffic data coming through?

I have the 2004 DVD, maps, north, colour, and the nice lady telling me where to go, but no TMC data, and nothing under the

RDS-TMC Station

heading on screen ....

I cant believe there are no hold-ups in the UK at the moment!?

I found that they are broadcasting on a sub carrier of Classic FM, so sat with that on for a while, but no joy...

Cheers,

.\/.artin

Reply to
Wrangler