Re: eEuroparts.com

Agreed... They sent me one wrong part, and corrected it the next day....

Slightly off topic, does anyone know where to get an original, oval shaped tail pipe/muffler for a classic 900 (1992)? Even the SAAB dealers here now sell only aftermarket silver ones that look like cans (they are stamped "SAAB" though....

Somebody posted a message about an online parst store called

eEuroparts.com

about a year ago. I needed a couple of exhaust parts and decided to give them > a try. Not only was the website easy to navigate, the parts were very > reasonably priced and they arrived within two days. So I'm impressed, just > thought I'd pass that on. > > James F. Hodgdon Jr. > Hodgdon Scale Models
Reply to
Chris O'Malley