Re: car tyre recommendations - western canada

thanks geo. how's the road holding when the car goes into turbo? and

> curves? (i like to drive fast tight curves and travelling in BC means i get > to do a lot of it.)

Honestly, I drive like a granny. The plush ride and nice stereo is a bigger turn-on than speed. I just didn't want to buy a Cadillac. All I can say is they're noticeably more stable than the previous 195/65 15 Michelin MX4s in turns. Time will tell how they wear. Get the EXTREME NRJ if you want sporty.

vancouver's a great city. been my home for over 30 years now. i was in NY > some 15 years ago - loved it, but couldn't keep up with the pace. vancouver > has grown and life has sped up a bit here, but not nearly half as fast as > NY. i'm sure you'll enjoy the lifestyle in BC. pretty laid back. lots of > contact with nature. its canada's lotus land.... (if you can handle the > rain, that is)

It was my understanding that winter is the rainy season and summers are relatively dry. Any snow in the winter? I wonder how THE GAMES will affect real estate prices.

Natural Light Black and White Photography

geo