Re: Winter Tires - Green Diamond Tires

I have been a Saab pilot all of my adult life and currently own a '99 9-5 SE and an '00 9-3 Cvt SE. I am also the owner of Green Diamond Tire - West and Green Diamond Tire / E-Commerce. I run 205/55R16 you both vehicles year-round in Colorado and they are stellar. Very much worth considering if you want the best all-climate ice traction tire available. They are a remanufactured tire with silicon carbide granules embedded throughout the tread... down to the wear bars. They were imported from Sweden until this season... when GDT-NA opened the first US-based plant in NY. Rich Gostenik

Reply to
R Gostenik