saab 9-5 2001 4cy

can someone please help..my service engine light is on ,,had DTC code read fuel air metering,so we were told it was the mass air flow,changed it had codes removed now its back on again :o(same code came up P1110 any help?

Reply to
cootsa

Not very good news but I had a similar experience with one of the throttle body sensors.

You cannot change a sensor. You must change the throttle body as a unit.

For what it is worth?

Malcolm Mason

Reply to
Malcolm William Mason

had code ran says fuel air metering changed maf and had codes cleared but came back on any help

Reply to
cootsa