Rear end sway in 92 9000T Also valve guide seals?

I have a 92 9000T 5-speed 2.3l Turbo with 195k miles which I have been gradually nursing back towards perfect health. I notice on entering curves, the rear end seems to want to come around for a brief moment.

Is there a series of bushings in the suspension that might need replacement and is this difficult? Maybe in the sway bar, if any? I haven't looked yet.

Also, sometimes if you start it after sitting a while, it blows a lot of smoke. This is reminicent of the old oil leaking down the valve guides because the rubber seals are shot. Does this happen with the 9kT and how difficult (or expensive) is it to replace the seals?

The car is always hard to start and has to be cranked for a few seconds. Sometimes it does not run on the first start.

Otherwise seems to run fine.

Thanks for any advice,

Charles

Reply to