iPod in 2003 9-3

Is there any way to cleanly incorporate a 5th gen ipod into a 2003 9-3 sedan? I don't have an aux in port next to the cigarette lighter in my console. Also, is there any way to sync up the steering wheel controls and the ipod....it may be wishful thinking, but it would be so awesome! Thanks.

Reply to
Plastech

Plastech,

I installed the Aux Input in a 2003 9-3 SS, same car as you. It originally did not have one.

You can also buy an Aux Input kit from Genuinesaab.com

Go there and get it and install it.

Print out all of the photos for the install with the adapter kit.

SG

Reply to
SG

Did you have to have it activated by the dealer? If you just plug it in to the head unit and run the cables, did it work? Its my understanding that dealer has to somhow activate the AUX function at the radio.

Reply to
sogard.dave