Removing the Mirror Back on a 9-3

Hi

I'd appreciate any help with this (hopefully) simple job. I'm replacing the standard black door mirror backs with the paintable variety and just wanted to check if there's any special way to unclip them before I try to prise them off. Any tips would be very welcome.

My workshop manual hasn't arrived yet and for some reason, I'm not able to access a.a.s archive (Server Error) to see if anyone has asked this question before - if so - apologies in advance.

Thanks

Steve

Reply to
newsonline