Replacing 9-3 Wiper Arm?

Noticed yesterday that one of my wiper arms (9-3 convertible, drivers side) is bent/twisted to hell which probably accounts for the wiper blade juddering - god knows how but I'd missed it even when I replaced the wiper rubbers.

I've tried to bend it back into shape and simply cannot get it to budge. It seems a replacement from Elkparts is only £25 or so, so it's probably not worth mucking about, but I thought I'd ask - are these things Saab specific or is there a chance I can get something cheaper and equally as suitable from the local motor factors?

So far as fitting, if I remember from my NG900 it's just a case of mark position with some tape, pop off the cap, remove the nut, reverse process?

cheers, Paul

Reply to
Paul Hutchings