reverse light contact problem c900 auto trans selector

Hi,

The reverse lights on my white 900s are going intermittent and I'm certain it's to do with the contact that engages them that's attached to the auto transmission selector.

Can the contact positioning be adjusted? It it possible to buy a new contact unit if it's a seperate, removable item?

I can't remember from months ago when I had the whole centre section of the cover off the selector in my 900i when I was fixing the handbrakes whether the reverse light contact is fixed in place or something that can easily be repaired or replaced. 8-) I think I took some pics which are in my site's galleries so I'll check those in the meantime..

Apreciate some feedback on this though.

Thanks,

Craig.

Reply to