Russelheim SAAB Show

Since there's some talk about Russelheim around here at the moment, here's something I happened across while trawling the 'net:

I definitely recognise some of those cars ... I hope they were _on loan_ from Trollhättan and not leaving space in the SAAB Museum for final run Daewoos (er-hum, sorry ... Chevrolets).

That aside, nice pictures.

Paul

1989 900 Turbo S
Paul Halliday

...perhaps to garner some admiration from the Russelsheim workers.

- tex

Reply to
Tex