Saab 9000 Air con. mod?

I'm frequently late for work and jump in the car with my nail polish still wet... any of you experts out there have any suggestions how to re-direct the air flow so I can dry my nails and still keep my hands safely on the wheel??

Thanks in advance Bobette X

Reply to
Bobette

Try the directing the air vents nearest to the steering wheel towards the steering wheel. One at 3:00 o clock and the other vent at 10:00 o clock. Then turn both the A/c temperature and airflow power to max. Alternatively open the window and stick one hand out at a time being careful not to have the hand that is outside amputated by a passing car/truck. Safe driving!

Reply to
Templenoe

Thanks for the advice, but my blower fan has packed-up now and I've heard you need to dismantle the entire car to fix it.. D'you think holding one hand out the sunroof at a time would be OK?

Reply to
Bobette

Reply to
Fritz001k