Saab Alarms - NG900 notes

OK... I verified it... if you set off the alarm in an NG900 you cannot start the car until you reset the alarm with the remote. (The NG900 does not have a coded key like the later 9~3/9~5) I did not have a chance to try disconnecting the battery after setting off the alarm as it was raining.

So, if your remote goes for a swim, you don't drive until it dries out.

FYI, Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob