Saab Festival 2005 Videos now available!

All,

I have uploaded all of my videos from the 2005 Saab Festival in Sweden this past June 14-21st.

You will need the DivX plugin to watch these.

and for the Saab Performance Team Video

here ( I couldn't move it into the other directory)

- Enjoy!

Reply to
Saab Guy

past June 14-21st.

fantastic!

Reply to
murphwiz

Just great! Thanks.

Reply to
saabyurk

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Saab Guy at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 05/08/2005 18:22:

Will do :) Good work! Thanks a million!

Paul

Vart tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Paul,

I hope you enjoy them! Let me know!

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

past June 14-21st.

Enjoying the videos everyone?

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Yes, nice. Since it is a rainy Sunday afternoon, I made an index page to your videos;

(but what car were >you< driving?)

Reply to
MH

MH,

The bridge hasn't been built from the U.S.A. to Sweden yet, so none of them. :)

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

eh... no, but you could have rented one... In the "Check in" video I noticed a VW logo on the steering wheel. I think it's a bit strange to join a Saab festival in a non Saab, that's why I asked.

Reply to
MH

MH,

I hear ya.

I was a passenger with that fellow, he was trailering his Rally 96 stroker = with it. I was thankful for the ride up to the racetrack with the fellow fr= om Trollh=E4tten, so I was not about to comment on the fact that he was dri= ving a VW vs. Saab, that would have been pretty rude, especially since he w= as allowing me a ride up with him.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy