2005 Saab Performance Team Amateur video now available for download

All,

Saab Performance Team amateur footage from the 2005 Saab Festival at Kinnekule race track in Sweden is now available for download.

The video is 200MB

This file is highly compressed at DIVX (MPEG-4) with Mp3 Audio.

Please make sure you have the DivX plugin from

so that you can watch this video.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

race track in Sweden is now available for download.

watch this video.

Has anyone enjoyed the footage although it's not perfect??

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Saab Guy at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 07/07/2005 18:07:

Outstanding! I'm downloading it now. I got some clips, but not the whole show. Have you seen the downloads at

Click on'Filmer' ... Enjoy :) Paul

Vart tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Paul,

What clips do you have? I will be uploading the rest from the 2005 Saab Fes= tival.

I am currently compressing all of the DV uncompressed videos so that they w= ill be MUCH smaller to be uploaded/downloaded.

Please let me know what you think of that video! :)

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

in article snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com, Saab Guy at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote on 07/07/2005 18:35:

Quota exceeded ... Starting again ... :) The clips I have are from one of the links we posted just after the festival.

Paul

Vart tog vägen vägen? SAAB : Nothing on earth comes close

Reply to
Paul Halliday

Quota Exceeded? What do you mean? How did you get that message when downloa= ding from that website to your own personal computer??

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

"Saab Guy" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

It's a very cut-down version of the normal show from the Saab Performance Team. Normally, they also jump on ramps, and shov a puncture at high speed - approx. 80 - 90 miles/hour.

Reply to
Henrik B.