Saab Performance Team Video

All,

I made a 7 minute long video that includes ALL of the Saab Performance Team at Kinnekule Racetrack in Sweden from the Saab Festival last week. It has the 4 Red

9-3SS's driving!

The file after compression keeping the quality, is 150MB. If someone has a server were I can upload this file for us all to enjoy, that would be terrific!!!

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

"Saab Guy" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com...

Hi SaabGuy.

Which resolution and kb/s rate would you recommend, when I transfer my Saab-vid's to the PC. They're all VHS-quality as is. :o(

Regards

Reply to
Henrik B.

Henrik,

I can do it all for you and mail the VHS videos back.

Could you please mail these to me? I can also send you the Electronic files back on a DVD along with your VHS videos, now that I got a nice DVD burner.

I am doing it all in Linux in the highest quality.

Remember the site I am continuing to build?

I also just received Per Eklund's new DVD which includes the 2002 Pikes Peak footage as well!

I am currently fixing the 2000 Per Eklund's Pike's Peak video to correct the audio, then I will be converting the 2002 Pikes Peak footage into DIgital format.

These videos in electronic format are in MPEG-4 (Divx) format, with MP3 Audio, and in some cases PCM audio where MP3 audio cannot be converted to.

- SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy

Did you find someone to host this yet? If not, I could let you put it on my ftp site at Startlogic for a while, maybe like a month to give everyone a shot at it. My allotted bandwidth is 40GB/month. I'd have to shut it off if it got near that.

Reply to
saabyurk

Saabyurk,

No one has responded to me surprisingly.

Please e-mail the address, username and password and where the file will come up with the corresponding URL to me at my e-mail address on my site.

The e-mail address is written out there to protect me from the spammers.

I think a month will give most if not all the opportunity to view the amatear video. Plus, I have tons of other videos so people could ask me to upload others there too perhaps! :)

Please message me here on alt.autos.saab to let me know once you've sent the e-mail.

SaabGuy

Reply to
Saab Guy