Saab finally offers an SUV

Saab finally offers an SUV at

Mike

Oh great! A Chevy Trail Blazer in sheeps' clothing. P.T. Barnum would have been proud.

Reply to
Tom R.

In message , Mike writes

Quote from the article 'Fuel economy, for the most part, is in the teens.'

Which is why I hope this monstrosity never makes it to Europe.

Reply to
Andrew Sinclair

And I just heard today on NPR that Ford and GM are in trouble because of SUV offerings and people are now shifting back towards passenger cars!

Charles.

Mike wrote:

Reply to
Charles