"VW offers a drop top exclusive to Eos"

VW offers a drop top exclusive to Eos at

Mike

Remco

Yes, when the top is down!

Seriously, who would buy from VW now after the way they've treated the aircooled community?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Well, actually the bigger deterrant is that the quality of the products are inferior, the repair costs are high, and the price is high. I would actually consider a GM car before a new VW.... and that is saying ALOT for me. Right now we are sticking with the "H"s... Hondas and Hyundais (though Honda quality has dipped and Hyundai's prices are going too high for what you get)

Reply to
KWW