Saalibu - ?

Salutations:

You know - if you trimmed back the trunk deck to accommadate an opera window on an old base model 9000 V6..?

Please correct me if I'm wrong - but my understanding is that the Epsilon platform was *not* shared to the SAAB 9-3 or 9-5 - it was shared to Saturn.

Reply to
Dexter J

"Dexter J" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eastlink.ca...

The new Saab 9-3 is build on the Epsilon platform, together with the Opel(Vauxhall) Vectra, the Malibu and a future Alfa Romeo.

The car you're showing, is the same car as we Europeans know as the Opel Signum:

Cheers!

Reply to
Henrik B.

I gotta say that the Opel is a much nicer, more developed looking machine. Bet the interior is good too.

Just sell the flipping Opel as an Opel and fire up the presses in Trollhatten again!

Reply to
Dexter J

"Dexter J" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@news.eastlink.ca...

You said it!!!