Shift-up light - in Canadian NG900's

I'm going to go completely against the grain here... :p

Any way to turn on the Shift-up light on Canadian NG900's. I can see the cut-out for the shift up light .. so I'm assuming that there may very well be a bulb under there.

Why do I want to enable the shift light? The NG900 is so smooth that both my wife and I have I've often found ourselves riding one the FWY still in 3rd gear.

I know it sounds silly but this usually happens when we swap cars every now and then ;)

- 97 900 SET

Reply to
yadda