Stereo Auxilary in '02 9-5?

I drive an '02 9-5 linear. I'd like to be able to play my ipod without the frustration of tape adaptors and fm transmiters. I'd also prefer not to go the aftermarket route, b/c I'd rather not ruin the perfectly sculpted lines of the dash board. Does anyone know if this car has the inputs on the back of the stereo for a CD changer, and if that can be adapted to an auxilary in line that I can use the ipod thru? Has anyone done this? any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ~brett callahan

Reply to
waterfowl04

Brett,

See

and you should be all set.

I have no relationship with the product (and it won't work on my 1997).

If you enjoy making manual modifications to your circuits, check out

Captain Poutine

The "dude" that came up with that modification using the phone integration cable is tying the two stereo channels together. Who the heck wants a monaural iPod input?

Reply to
Fred W

Is anyone actually using the Granite Embedded System device with their iPod? Can anyone provide a review of it?

-- Viktor Haag

Reply to
Viktor Haag