Styling parts

hey
is there any styling parts for my saab 900s -94?
internet adresses please.
Jimmy

in article vRLzb.7567$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net, Jimmy Kristensen at snipped-for-privacy@swipnet.se wrote on 04/12/2003 19:24:

Hey Jimmy. C'mon, you live in Sweden (or so I would presume by your e-mail address) and can't find styling parts for your nation's finest export :)
Keep it as stock-looking as possible, mate. A rice 900 is not a nice 900!
http://www.partsforsaabs.co.uk/ have all the good stuff - air vent covers, clear indicators, erm, that's about it. I think it's all pretty much available from http://www.speedparts.se/ in your part of the world. Another similar site is http://www.elkparts.co.uk/ who import from Speedparts to the UK.
http://www.malbrad.co.uk/ made copies of the Carlsson body kit. I've not seen them in person, so can't vouch for their quality or durability.
http://www.trentsaab.co.uk/ or http://www.abbottracing.com/ do some nice performance stuff.
A nice styling tip I saw on a black C900 in Trollhattan is to replace the SAAB badge in the middle of the grille. This car had '666' and sounded really evil :) I'm going to replace with 'ORCA' some time.
Paul
1989 900 Turbo S http://saab.go.dyndns.org /

Sad, but true. In Sweden Saab is often seen as a workhorse so there's not much styling available in Sweden as it's in the UK or USA. For instance the stylish wooden or carbon fibre dash kits.
Also why not ask around in the styling forum at http://www.900klubben.com/ ?

I saw a 900 Turbo cabrio, cream colour with burgundy top. It used the jubileum wheels from the 9000 and (I think) the steering wheel from the Saab 99 Monte Carlo.

Don't forget the leather gear lever knob and leather gear lever gaiter. I don't think they are available from Speedparts.