thesaabsite.com down?

Nmap says the host is up but the http port is closed. Anyone knowwhat's up?

(This is exactly what's wrong with web-based fora -- one server has whatever problem and everything's inaccessible. Next time someone responds to a question on Usenet with a suggestion to ask it on a web forum, remember to berate that person mercilessly.)

Reply to
Ludwig

Isn't the site

Or is
adifferent site altogether? Saabsite.com was working for me a day or so ago - perhaps they're having server problems or the ISP they use (unless they host their own site) is doing equipment or connectivity upgrades?

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site

Same site, different IP addresses... thesaabsite appears to maybe be a redirect to saabsite, which looks like a round robin of eight different addresses. Anyway, they're both up now, so I guess they didn't go out of business or anything.

Reply to
Ludwig

No and I've worked out how the block on accessing the site works too. So for the time being I'm able to view the whole site, but I still can't post to any of the bulletin boards. That's better than not being able to view any of the site IMHO.

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C9000 Site