This is so wrong (When good Saabs go bad)

Check out this auction:

There are just some things that should never go together and this is one instance.

The plate should explain it all.

JB

Reply to
Jeremy Brown

Sheeesh, can't you read? "It looked wonderful on the Saab and would accent any car well"

A work of art! Probably sucks down 20hp at 50mph

WitchDr

Ha! What a tool :)

I saw a picture of a C900 'vert recently with one of those things on ... and a rubber duck tail under the standard rear spoiler that glides up behind the back seats. Three spoilers!!!

LOL! Some people actually took 'Fast and Furious' seriously :)

Paul

Reply to
Paul Halliday

> emZ300017153571QQihZ020QQcategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem> >

Reply to
Rachel C.

Ha, he mistakenly said it's a 50 foot (50') wing instead of 50 inches (50") ... on second thought, maybe he was right;-)

Reply to
saabyurk

You people have got to stop abusing that guy. I'm sure that spoiler has a significant benefit over 200mph.

Reply to
- Bob -

shall we all pitch in and buy it so we don't have to see this again? If we do someone else can have it. my saab is a hatchback wouldn't fit well there. I have a sun roof wouldn't fit well there. I guess I could put it on the front.

Rod H

I've added the first three pics from that listing to my Heavy Test Vehicle image gallery so they're captured for posterity:

Craig.

Reply to
Craig's Saab C900 Site