Turbo pressure release

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to know what you think about this. I recently took my saab 9-3, model year 2001 5-speed, to a dealer complaining about the noise when I take my foot off the accelerator and the air conditioner is on.

They told me the noise is normal and it is because the turbo releases the pressure. What I don't understand is why I hear it when the AC is on. I WAS able to reproduce it under heavy acceleration without the AC on but it still does not make sense. I took the car to the dealer last year when I heard the same noise without the AC on and under mild acceleration. They replaced the belt (the fan belt) and it fixed 95% of the problem except for situations when

- AC is on

- really hard acceleration

Any suggestions?

Thanks, DYZ