VERY SPECIAL AND URGENT REQUEST TO SAAB-LOVERS WORLDWIDE!

Hello,

I have a favour to ask. For a school I am involved with I need postcards from all over the world so the children (4 to 6) get an idea about how big our planet is !

Please help me and send a card specific for your country (a Roo for the aussie) a Kiwi for the man from New Zealand) or anything else you can think of yourself as long as it is related to your country and send it to this address :

Aan de kinderen van

Daltonschool Ees,

Schoolstraat 4

9536 PN Ees

As Sender you should put down:

De groeten van Gerrit.

This because the hole project is base don a pigeon called Gerrit that flies around the World !

As a fellow Saab-lover I'd be very grateful and so would be the children.

Reply to
Harrie van Dijk