Re: No Exp Is Required For Actors/Models

Any specific Model Year? R.

Hello,my name is Santisa Cheffen I am a national talent scout with a > large entertainment networking company worldwide.I am looking for > talents in modeling(non nudity),acting,musicians,dancers and comedians > all shapes,sizes and nationalities.Weather you are experienced to > inspiring and is "career minded" I will like to offer you opportunity > of maximum worldwide exposure to thousands of industry > professionals.We currently have many clients and bookings than we do > talents willing to work.If you have interest in acting/modeling please > email me at the best email of your interest.(highfashion model) > highfashion1~@inbox.com (print model) print1~@inbox.com (promotion > model) promotion1~@inbox.com (leading roles) featurefilms1~@inbox.com > (commercials) commercial1~@inbox.com (soap operas) sitcoms1~@inbox.com >
Reply to
Richard