Will USA 2005 9-3 Have XM and Line Input?

Anyone know if the 2005 USA 9-3 will have XM radio and a line input to connect a MP3 player? Also, might it be retro-fitted to a 2004?

-- Dan

P.S. wondering why the Acura TL has XM (not owned by GM) and the SAAB does not! Can't you even get XM on a Chevy Cavalier?!

Reply to
Dan

Er... XM?

-- Andrew Stephenson

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

XM Radio is digital broadcast "radio" stations in the US that you pay $9.95/month for. CD sound quality unless you have to use an FM modulator. Now if SAAB would get the AUX port working for the USA market an after market XM radio could be plugged into that.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

I see. Thanks. I'll stay out of the argument.

-- Andrew Stephenson

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson