Winshield Washer fluid msg on SID!!!!!!!!

I have been having this message eveytime I start the car. It is filled up, I hit clear, I hit clear till it beeps too. Any ideas?

Also Alarm system is acting weird too, I once got "service alarm system" message.

Help please TY

Reply to
gergedan

Fault float in the washer reservoir, most likely. It is accessible behind the left front flashlight (LHD).

Reply to
Mette P.