Year 22

My 1987 C900 T16S (aero) just made another MOT, thanks to the attentions of Phil at Aeromotive.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Al

Reply to
Al

Congratulations! Well done.

Craig.

Reply to
Saab C900 Viggenist

Well played Al - hopefully another happy year of SAABing.

Reply to
PJGH

Good going but that's 21 years by my arithmetic.

My 1985 900 is going to be 23 in a few months without much attention at all by anyone.

Reply to
Everett M. Greene

Yup, we're both right.

She's 21 years old, and is now in her 22nd year on the road.

Al

Reply to
Al

My 1994 9000 CSE just made another MOT with the requirement of a new front number plate, a side repeater bulb and a new wiper blade.

I knew about items 1 and 3 but decided to try my luck anyway.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

My '86 900 16v Turbo will also hit 22 in February, on the 18th according to the manufacturer label.

Tranny is finally going, will be replacing next month with 5-speed.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Brown