Latest threads in SAAB Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hood for Saab 1999, 9-3
Rust will find a way! I'm looking for a hood for a 9-3 in the Montreal area. Car runs OK otherwise, old "wound" on the hood has finally gave up. 'Cosmic blue' would be perfect, but I'll take any color...

1989 900S stalls out
Hi, Start my 1989 900s convertible. Runs fine for about a minute, then stalls out. Fuel relay, fuel pump, fuel filter? Where is the relay located?
2
2

saab 95 lumpy on start
Fires up first time but starting running ok and is fine when hot it's just a problem when cold, any ideas ,thanks

radio saab 1999 9 5
Hi, I read the radio in my 1999 saab 9 5 are behind the radio. I need info of how to get to them to check them out. Thanks

Saab restarts production line in Trollhättan
From AB Wednesday, September 18, 2013 The first pre-series car assembled today "I am pleased that today we have assembled our first car to verify all the production processes here in Trollhättan....
1
1

Saab 900 GLs 1982 original choke cable.
I´m rebuilding a Saab 900 Gls 1982, but I want an original choke cable. I have tried few universal cable, but they did not fit very well. Any idea where I can found cable like this. Sigurdur
1
1

Saab MAY Calendar Wallpapers
Saab MAY Calendar Wallpapers are ready! We have "Saab NG 9-5" and "Saab 9000 Aero MYC" for this month. Special thanks to Jose Byron Gonzalez and Johan Loof for providing marvelous shots of their cars....

Deal brokered to get Saab warranty service honored at GM dealers
From AB Covered owners can now take their Saab vehicles to any of the 179 SPNA Warranty Service Providers to have warranty work performed Agreement commenced December 17, 2012 Technical and Customer...

curiously
does anyone at all still get to here ? and if so, how frequently?
1
1

SAAB's new Logo
What do you all think of the new logo that NEVS has released for SAAB?
1
1

Saab's Phoenix platform to get second life with Spyker/Youngman deal?
From AB SPYKER AND YOUNGMAN SIGN DEFINITIVE TRANSACTION DOCUMENTATION BASED ON THE FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT SIGNED AUGUST 27, 2012 Zeewolde, the Netherlands, 6 December 2012 -- Spyker N.V. ("Spyker")...

SAAB December Wallpapers
hi guys, the DEC Saab wallpapers are ready for your download, we have 9-5 Sport Combi & 93 for this month. Enjoy! Top Quality Automotive Apparel and Memorabilia. Car and Movie T-Shirts, Sweatshirts,...

November SAAB Monthly Wallpapers
Hi guys, The November Saab Wallpapers are ready! We have "Saab 96" & "Saab 9000 Wheels" for this month. Enjoy ! Download page: Top Quality Automotive Apparel and Memorabilia. Car and Movie T-Shirts,...

SEP Saab Wallpapers
Hi guys, the SEP Saab wallpapers are ready for your download. We have 900T & Sonett II this time. The "without calendar" versions are also available. Saab friends, don't miss! Download Page:

SAAB Parts at 70% Off til 09/30/2012
Parts and Accessories Clearance Sale In order to make room for the daily arrival of new parts, we are holding a = Warehouse Clearance and Inventory Reduction Sale. The sale offers significa= nt...
3
3