Saab 900 GLs 1982 original choke cable.

I´m rebuilding a Saab 900 Gls 1982, but I want an original choke cable. I have tried few universal cable, but they did not fit very well. Any idea where I can
found cable like this.
Sigurdur
No guarantees Sigurdur, but I have had good luck with Mile High Body Shop (http://www.milehibodyshop.com/contact.html ). Contact them and see what they have. They are a Saab wrecking yard (in addition to body repair).
Don Kirkpatrick