Saab 900 GLs 1982 original choke cable.

I´m rebuilding a Saab 900 Gls 1982, but I want an original choke cable. I have
tried few universal cable, but they did not fit very well. Any idea where I can
found cable like this.
Sigurdur
Reply to
Sigurdur Steingrimsson
No guarantees Sigurdur, but I have had good luck with Mile High Body Shop
. Contact them and see what they have. They are a Saab wrecking yard (in addition to body repair). Don Kirkpatrick
Reply to
Don Kirkpatrick

Site Timeline Threads

  • Has been quiet for some time, at least from what I can see on my news server.
  • last posted in

    SAAB Cars