1992 SL2 front ball bearings

is there any easy way to get them out with out a press?

Im stuck.

Thanks guys

Reply to
Marco

If you're referring to the front wheel bearings, absolutely no way. :) You will need a press. I remove the front knuckle assembly from the car and take it to my local Saturn dealer. They press out / press in quickly with their press and the labor doesn't cost that much (less than a half hour).

Lane [ l a n e @ p a i r . c o m ]

Reply to
Lane