1995 Saturn SL1 - fuel tank capacity ???

I just bought a 1995 Saturn SL1 which doesn't have the owners manual with it. I was wondering what the fuel tank capacity was. The gauge was just above empty and it only took 10 gallons to fill to the top. I'm guessing 14 - 16 gallons ????

Thanks Brian

Brian..........

Kill filters - The Enema Of The Usenet !!!!!

Reply to
Brian

12 gallons.
Reply to
NapalmHeart

Thanks......... Brian

Kill filters - The Enema Of The Usenet !!!!!

Reply to
Brian

Owner's manual for my '96 SL2 says 12.8 gal, if that's any help.

Reply to
Doug Miller