1997 saturn dash light bulb replacement

I have a 1997 Saturn sl2. It has two lights above the instrument panel for illumination one is burnt out. How do I change this bulb?

If it is like my 1992 SL2, there are about 8 bulbs in there. You have to take the dash apart to get to the bulbs on the 1992. As I recall, the top insert snaps out and comes out first and then there are screws to loosen and a humongous plug at the back to undo. I think there are directions online about how to do it. The bulbs are special (incandescent) bulbs that you have to get from GM.
Gary wrote:

--
Posted with OS/2 Warp 4.52
and Sea Monkey 1.5a