1997 Saturn SC2 - Rear Defogger Problem

I have a 97 SC2 that has a problem with the rear defogger. When I first start the car, the defogger will come on. For some reason, if I step on the break it will turn off. If I put it back on, light over the button will flicker and sometimes come back on until I hit the break again. I know that there is some kind of electrical problem somewhere(the fog lights are connected by the same harness of wires and works fine). Is it possible it could just be a problem with the button itself? Has anyone ever come across a problem like this? Thanks.

Jim

Reply to
Jim