2000 Saturn LW2 brakes

I have a 2000 Saturn LW2 (3.0L 6cyl.) that the front rotors have worn down to the point where they need replaced. I went to buy a Chilton's manual to see what all would be involved in replacing them and they only have manuals up to 1998. My question is, how much difficulty is involved in replacing the front rotors on this car? I am fairly decent at shade tree mechanic tasks and have most standard tools. Can this job be done by me? Special tools needed? Degree fo difficulty/pain?

Thanks for the help

Reply to
Larry C