2001 SL1-STARTS THEN STOPS NO GAUGES

In the fall, after a major rainstorm, my car wouldn't start. The engine would crank, turn over, and then die. After about a day of attempting, I had it towed and when the car was let down at the service station, it suddenly worked. The service station ran it for codes and couldn't figure anything out. I took it home and it worked fine for a couple months and then it happened again. I was able to get it to work by pushing it up a driveway ramp in neutral. However, after I did that the guages wouldn't work. After some time, things returned to normal. It then happened again and the guages, after about a week, still wouldn't work. I took it to a saturn dealer who replaced the battery and cables which they told me were corroded and not giving full voltage. Howver, it didn't fix the problem and they couldn't figure out what else could be wrong. Any clues?

Reply to
brent08

MY DASH GAUGES GO OUT-RESTART CAR THEY WORK

Reply to
JERRYRL